Using At WereadyU
You agree and that WereadyU is an internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to or services. You further agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information, nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of services, you have posted, listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other users on our site, with respect to any listing, posting or information we strongly encourage you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. We recommend that you read our Safety Tips before doing any activity on our site. The listing policy shall be read as part of this AUP and is incorporated in this AUP by way of reference:
- "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classifieds, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the Services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all rights, title and interest in your information, and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for Your Information and that we act as a mere platform for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:
- Shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services.
- Shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to 'list' which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in
- the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
- Shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms.
- Shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm At WereadyU or the interests or property of At WereadyU users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of At WereadyU.
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not be placed in a wrong category or in an incorrect area of the site.
- Shall not be placed in any other At WereadyU site except on the site that relates to the city in which you are located.
- You consent to receive communications by email, call or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise related to the services provided through the cwebsite.
- You agree that your listing, posting and / or Information:if you use the Site by registering on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your At WereadyU account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the Site using any electronic device other than by registration on the Site, the AUP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the Site.
Use of WereadyU, either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are Citizens of the Republic of India, who are 18 yrs of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access At WereadyU, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site.
Disputes Between Users And Stylists based on the user’s interactions with the Stylist(s), including the performance/Quality of any Service and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with those transactions or dealings, are solely between the User and the Stylist. The User should be taking reasonable precautions she feels necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction. The User acknowledges and understands that deciding whether to use the Services of a Stylist or use information contained on the Application is his/her personal decision for which he/she alone is responsible and that the Company does not and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any Stylist for all services that the User may decide to avail through the platform and/or the accuracy of any information or recommendations made by any such Stylist. Further, the User expressly agrees that the Stylist shall be solely responsible and liable for her/his actions and behavior with the User and cannot hold the company responsible in case of any disputes arising due to the above mentioned reasons.
Violations by User
You agree that in the event your listing, posting or your information violates any provision of this AUP or the listing policy, we shall have the right to terminate and or suspend your membership of the Site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the Site.
The Site contains content which includes Your Information, At WereadyU's information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), At WereadyU's copyrights or trademarks. When you give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub- licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform.
You agree not to hold WereadyU or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your listing, postings or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as most postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information, nor are we in a position to have editorial control over the substance or content contained in the listings, postings, or information, save and except to the extent provided in sec 3 above. You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any listing, posting, information by other users. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our Services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, of merchantability, fitness or quality of the Site and our services.
We may update this AUP at any time and may notify you of such updates via a post on the boards and /or through email communications. The modified AUP shall come into effect either at the time you place your next posting, listing or information on the Site or after a period from the date of the update, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this AUP shall continue to apply.
The User should agree to indemnify and hold At WereadyU, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by the user, users use of the service, violation of the TOU, breach by the user of any of the representations and warranties herein, or user’s violation of any rights of another.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This AUP and the Listing Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction on all matters and disputes arising out of and relating to the Site.
Any User who is desirous of receiving the Services at his/her home shall register himself/herself on the site and choose from the list of Service which the User wishes to avail. The Users shall make the booking in advance as per the requirements of the Company to avail of any Stylists and Services available on the Website. The Services will be available subject to online booking availability and acceptance and the Company does not guarantee availability of Stylist’s and Services at all times. In case the Stylist fails to visit the User, for any reason not attributable to the User, the Service Charges paid by the User will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy Further, if the User wishes to cancel the booking, he/she may do the same. The Company hereby expressly states that any request from the User in respect to any change in the Services purchased by the User through the website shall not be accepted by the Company.
The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User's booking to accept or decline User's booking for any reason which will be intimated to the User reasonably in advance and any Service Charges paid shall be refunded to the User’s account. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any booking, which shall be provided by the User. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any booking made for availing of the Services listed at an incorrect price or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors, whether or not the booking has been confirmed The User shall be entitled to cancel booking of any Service, booked on the website, by placing a "Cancel Order" request, by logging a call with Company's Customer Care Centre by phone or on the Website (whichever is available) Any add- on/promotional Services which may be offered to the User along with the Services booked by him/her shall not be available on cancellation of the said Services by the User. The User will be bound by the Cancellation Policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the bookings. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify any add-on/promotional Services and/or offers at any time without any liability towards the User(s).